header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bead Woven Cuff Bracelets

Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments on my previous blog post!

I actually played around a little bit today with patina stuff, but I won't be able to show you anything until tomorrow.

Oh Robin, thanks for letting me know PayPal's new card reader is also for Droids. Whoohoo!

So I don't know if I mentioned here, but I've been trying my hand at bead weaving. So far I've got two cuffs under my belt, and I learned a tremendous amount with each one. I look forward to bracelet #3 in the near future.

[Update: here is the tutorial for this bracelet on Etsy and on my own website.

(Click on a photo for more info)




“You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Martin Luther King Jr

1 comment:

  1. The Designer Bracelets is made using twin beads in black and lilac and size 11/0 seed beads in silver. It's not my own pattern (thank you to Beadaholique for sharing) but I have adapted it slightly by weaving an extra seed bead between the twin beads on the outer edge, as they kept turning towards the inside.

    ReplyDelete